Winter Wedding Services
When a Winter Wedding Feels Right!
If you are planning to go abroad to chase the sun, then Cyprus is your answer only four hour flight and flying from all major airports in the UK.
The Luxury Super Yacht – Ocean vision (the only one of it’s kind) brings the best of both worlds, offering couples the chance to exchange vows under cover but with breathtaking sea views, Reception in our luxury lounge fully decorated for the perfect winter wedding.
There are many advantages of having a Winter wedding here in Cyprus
- Your guests tend to be less busy in the winter months as opposed to you having a summertime wedding, as remember some guests like it not too hot!! More guests might be able to come to a winter wedding, as it is more economical with flights running at an average of 30% of the summer flight costs.
- Winter weddings are magical, with lots of sparkle and fairy lights we managed to fill the yacht in the Presidential lounge with a fabulous sparkling dance floor as the wedding aisle. It was like Winter Wonderland for your photos and your guests will enjoy every moment that they are on board.
Everything can be done inside the yacht for your Winter Wedding, including ceremony, cocktail hour and reception – so no need to worry about the colder weather months. We have a beautiful inside view of the majestic Mediterranean sea from our Presidential lounge or just a level up to our Captains deck, will take you into another world of views, and for those that really want a panoramic view, then up one more level to our spectacular “sky lounge”, where the views are non- obstructed and will be the highlight of your wedding day!
During the summer months, weddings on board our choice of twelve yachts can get booked up quickly. However, with a climate offering an impressive 340 days of sunshine a year, Cyprus weddings are becoming increasingly popular in the winter months too. Many hotels offer great deals during the winter too.
The Average temperature during December – February: 18°C- 22°C
Cyprus has long been a popular choice as an overseas wedding location for British couples. the fact that it’s an English-speaking island, a Cyprus wedding ticks many boxes for couples. Not only is it a big day for a wedding couple, they also have to consider their guests’ needs too, as often it is a family’s annual holiday, so getting it right is a must.
Over the years, since our Weddings Manager -Sharron Masoura started weddings on the island some 28 years ago, weddings have become more competitive as hotels and resorts jump on the wedding revenue. As a result, couples nowadays are choosing the yachts for choice and are guaranteed only one wedding per day per yacht a little different to some venues. Privacy is our pride, and luxury comes as standard, with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea, and sunsets that cannot hide from you, it’s one of the most romantic seafront wedding venues on the island. Exclusive Yacht Weddings are offering “one-of-a-kind “wedding and events venue that are all over the Cyprus.
Our Winter Wedding Ideas on board our Ocean Vision Super yacht
Many couples look to the seasons for inspiration when deciding on a wedding colour and theme.
A winter wedding in Cyprus does not mean ice, snow and cold weather; although in the depth of winter we can also arrange a day in Troodos Mountains to get that winter feeling should you feel the need. It has a sub-tropical climate, with temperatures reaching into the 20’s all year round.
If you choose November as your magical wedding month, then its nice to use the winter berry palette colours of burgundy, cranberry, and pomegranate, molded with an ivory shade. These seasonal colours work perfectly for a wedding abroad. Vibrant, soft berries will give you a great choice for table settings and decorations.
If you choose December as your magical wedding month, then it’s nice to use the Narnia theme colours of cream, silver, ivory, molded with a green shade. Or our vibrant red and gold, or blue and silver theme also seems to be popular . Whichever palette you choose, we are sure to match everything together for you from decorations to table settings and table plans.
If you choose January as your magical wedding month, then it’s nice to use colours of cream, gold and glittery, molded with a burgundy and choosing everything together from decorations to table settings and table plans we can also take inspiration from nature of green and ivory, as to give off fresh and elegant. We have a great choice of garlands, ivy and pine cones to enhance that winter feeling.
If you choose February as your Magical Wedding month, then it’s nice to use the Valentines theme colours of red, pink, glittery, with a hint of silver or gold, enhanced with hearts together from decorations to table settings and table plans
The choice is yours, or simply give us a theme and we can put something together for you and make your wedding day a lifetime of memories.
Here are a few reasons why choose Cyprus as your wedding day!
- It’s the Island of Love and the birthplace of Aphrodite
- It has over 340 days of sunshine a year
- On average couples spend around £25,000 getting married in the UK, including reception, honeymoon etc. We probably come out at at least 30-50% financially better off.
- A winter wedding without worrying about freezing temperatures.
- Have your ceremony in a flower valley then reception on a private yacht, or ceremony on board the yacht too.
- You get to celebrate your wedding for a whole week/fortnight instead of just one day.
- Family and guests get an amazing experience too.
- Arrange your wedding and honeymoon in one place to save extra expenses
- Our Professional team of qualified wedding planners will be with you every step of the way
- All paperwork and documentation is in English and is very straight forward even after Brexit.
- You only need to be in the country three days prior to getting married.
- Photography and filming will be breath-taking as Cyprus has spectacular scenery. Beautiful blue sea and picturesque sunsets
- You are able to have another party when you get home, for friends and relatives who couldn’t make it to your magical day.
- It’s unique, who else can have a luxury yacht for their wedding day? Everyone say’s Weddings are all the same! Not our weddings- they are full of class yet informal!
- You will become part of our extended family and be able to visit Cyprus for your wedding anniversary year after year!!